
I would like to tell you little bit about my relationship with my nanny whom I loved more than anyone on this Earth. But first of all, her physical beauty. She was a true lady and carried herself with grace. Her sweet smile and gentle touch is the memory that I have imbedded in my mind. She was always there for me when I needed her. I used to run to her and sleepover at her place when I had a fight with my parents or I'm sad. She was my best listener and I used to call her Mama when I was really young. I still remember dad said that I have to get good grades in order to stay over at Nanny's place during school break. I cried every time I have to leave her house and get back to school even though her house is just 10 minutes away from my house. Is just her voice, her hugs and her smile that I'll miss. I stopped staying at her place so often when I was in Form 5. Can you guys imagine? From full moon till 17 years old.....
There are so many things I can't take back, and I never got a chance to say goodbye. Everything just happened too fast. I didn't call her her as often as I should, visit her as often as I should.... but I hope she knows that I loved her..
People are coming to me and telling me that Nanny was the nicest person and didn't have a mean bone in her body. This is true. As we were setting up for services and looking for her solo pictures, I noticed how odd the solo pictures of her looked. My nanny looked more like herself surrounded by pictures of her family, for this is how she defined her life.
You know they say," A mother holds their child's hand for a short time yet their hearts forever. I love you and will miss you more as times goes on.

Love you always,
Mei...
No comments:
Post a Comment