26 August, 2009

"If You Want The Rainbow, You Have To Put Up With A Little Rain"

26th August 2oo9,
3.10am, breezy night, London

Me and Verica posted this quote today. It's from Dolly Parton...
I've finally did what needs to be done, clear the things that needs to be cleared. Clean my heart once again, every decision that needs to be made hurt me so much. Insomnia and pain attack revisit. I took the instant solution as usual. Here comes the storms....

One thing is always consistent during my storm troubles... I really look forward to the rainbow. I hold on for the headache to go, the sun to come out and the little extra energy to show up after being so exhausted the previous days. I begin to feel like I'm starting over, starting fresh... like I've been granted a reprieve from something worse than my normal self, which suddenly makes the normal not seem so bad.

Do me a favor and remind yourself of this the next time you have to go through a rainy season: There's nowhere to go but through it. Whether that means you have to white knuckle it or maybe be cuddled a little on your way through, I promise if you keep plugging away to the other side the sun will come out and the blessing will be there. God promised you the rainbow. And He promised to be right there with you in the center of the storm. All you have to do is put up with the rain. I'm not a religious person but I did tried my best to put myself up together once again. He decide the rest.........


I don't know how to write this post. This is going to come out all awkward and jumpy. I guess my writing takes after me?
So yesterday there was one of those moments where all you really need is someone to listen to you spaz or someone to talk to you about anything before you absolutely lose it.
I was pretty much having my breakdown and thinking that I should just shut myself and cry in bed. I didn't want to send out SOS via text.
But within 20 seconds, there was a knock on my door, and there she was , Bee, waiting to hear about my problem. And later, my roommate Verica, whom I treat much like a sister now, here ready to listen to my spazzing. I felt much better after. Much....

And you know what? I can't believe I'm so lucky to have friends like you. So thank you dearestt. I love you guys..... :)

I'm lucky to have YOU too...

No comments:

Post a Comment