16 October, 2009

Pick a Camp!

In every moment we can look for what is right or look for what is wrong. Yet, as we go through our lives and businesses, which perspectives do you think yield the most success and fulfillment?
Life is more rewarding and enjoyable when you quit resisting it. No day will ever be exactly like today. Even with extensive planning, It’s inevitable life will toss you a curve ball or two. When things go wrong, try to laugh and move on. Have faith that your efforts will not go in vain.
Success is dependent upon those standing beside you. Courage is not the understanding of what’s right or wrong.
Where I am at right now, is not the road I planned on taking 6 years ago (Think my map was upside down). Mistakes do happen. I missed every “warning” and “danger” sign along the way. I know I will never win, I‘m ok with that. I don’t need an award or trophy for my efforts; I just want to survive this. Your own attitude, positive or negative effects your future significantly. Make a decision: Tigger or Eeyore - Pick a Camp!
Camp Tigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment