29 December, 2009

A Year's Gone Past...

It's hard to believe that the aughts, or the zeros, or whatever you want to call the first decade of the 21st century have come to an end. Time is just flying by! I realized that I have not put any pictures on here recently Having been professionally involved with computers for more than a decade, we remember the arrival of Y2K like it was yesterday. Today we'll be celebrating not just a new year but a new decade and I wish all of you the best for the 2010's.

Now I want to take the time now to thank all of my dearest friends during my hard times. I have been struggling to stay strong though I do from time to time let my tears fall in the pain of my loss. But it has been my nanny I have been thinking of so I stay strong for them. And it has been my dearest friends who have said the sweetest things. My friends online and offline have all been there for me every step of the way as we begin our healing process. Friends are the best people to have by your side when something like this happens and I truly hope that everyone has great friends like these.

Tears begin to fall as I think about my nanny and all of the wonderful things my friends have said to me. Thank you all so much for being here for me in my time of need and pain. You are all the best!

And also, a big thank to all my friends in London! It’s been an interesting year. And now, I’m at the end of the storm … the storm before the next calm. Last stretch of finishing with some clients. Finishing all the little details …. before I restart my real business.

I just wanted some virtual hugs from my friends …

Thanks to... Shireen Anne and husband for the help when I was in London, The New Mansion staffs, Norbert, Simone and Amila, thanks for saving my dinner for me when I was back late from work! Thanks to Verica, my lovely room mate, I've shouted so many good things about her the last post, Bee, my big sister in the hostel, Thanks to Renalto for helping me to achieve a mission once, Thanks to the fellow Spanish for being so caring and warm, Cristina, Edu, Alejandro, Thomas, Alfaro, Danny, Jesus, Clara and Blanca, and to Mr. Lebian, Ayman, I love you guys! Thanks to the Mexican! JuanJo and Laura, Lau, thanks for trusting me as your listener and you're always welcome.. Thanks to the Italians! Luca, Cristiana, Giulio and Rocco, you guys are so inspiring. Thank you my lovely schoolmates in ESE London, Sibel, Deniz, Pinar and my lecturers David Shaw, Juan David, Jane Sankar and Tim Jackson. And lastly, thank you for giving me the best memories in 2009.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment