12.43am
I've found that good friends are hard to come by. And lately, I've been focusing on myself and sorting my shit out and the things that make me truly happy. I've been so blessed to have the friends that I've had over the years, and lately being able to make more time for them has made me realize how lucky I am. Especially with the holidays and reuniting with my oldest, closest friends..
When I was in past relationships and even afterwards as I dealt with all the repercussions I feel like I allowed myself to drift away and got caught up in my own world. Caught up in emotions and distractions and just all sorts of things. Over the past little while, but the past month especially, I feel like I've really started to be true to myself again and I can see that old me shining through. All my passions and who I am right at the very heart is becoming clear. And let me say, clarity is a beautiful thing.
So for any time that I took friendship, family, or even myself for granted.. I'm making it up now. And I'm loving my life. After being a little bit lost for so long.. I just feel alive. Never ever forgetting how blessed I am. I love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment