What I have gone through in the last 8 months has been crazy and painful! And I couldn't have made it through it all without the amazing support and love of my friends and colleagues. I wouldn't be where I am now if it weren't for all of you. You really find out who loves you when you need them the most.
First~ My boss, Dennis Thean! Wow, what can I say about him? He's amazing. He has taught me many things and many of them I have learned through watching him. I have learned determination, dignity and strength. He has shown me that I have to pull myself up by my bootstraps. He has listened to me and given me so much advice. He has taught me how to handle tough situations with grace and dignity.
Steph~ I can't believe that we went through all of this together. What we went through only made us closer and our bond stronger. Thanks for being my friend and one of my protectors. Thanks for making me laugh through all my tears. You've been there when I needed you. You told me the truth and didn't judge me when I made my decision and you still stood by my side. You comforted me when I told you everything. You were a shoulder to cry on. You told me that I was strong. You told me that I deserved better! That means a lot to me...
Joanne, Fiona & Louisa~ Thanks for all the laughs. Thanks for the nights out, thanks for the comfort and the listening. Thanks for telling me that everything was going to be okay. Love the coffee and meringue session with you guys! =)
Uncle Patrick, Kris, Louis~ Thanks for listening to me. Thanks for all the fabulous advice. I can't even being to try and count how many times you have listened to me. Thanks for all the wonderful words and support and love.
Macy~ Thanks for being understanding and thanks for bearing with my tight schedule, my disorganization and clumsiness!
It was the most very painful experience I ever had. Thanks for telling me that we can made lemonade out of the lemon given!
Your supports and trust meant a lot to me...
Dennis L~ Heehee... Well, thanks for cracking stupid jokes... they ease my pain and worries.. at least for that moment!
And thanks to anyone else that I did not name. There have been so many people that have loved and supported me. It's hard to name everyone! I'll never forget how everyone has touched me, my heart and soul with the love & support Everyone is just simply beautiful.
veralyne...no problem at all...sorry that my dress caused you so much distress!!! But you have been so sincere and accommodating as well, and we all give you lotsa props for customer service...at the end of the day, I was a very happy bride with a gorgeous dress, and you were very much a part of that....so yes, thank YOU for that. --macy
ReplyDeleteI'm touched!! =)
ReplyDeleteUghh...shit...you wrote THAT about me yesterday...bet you'll want to strangle me today,huh?
ReplyDeleteBut I'll still love you...
I LOVE YOU VEL~!!!!
lol~!!
Sorry-you picked a (VERY) twisted assistant who has a weird way of expressing herself (^^)
Anyway...E-N-J-O-Y~!!
Steph, WE do have fucked up moments BUT IT"S FINE!!!! Just make sure that we don't repeat the same mistakes AGAIN.. =)
ReplyDelete