14 May, 2010

Lately, I’ve felt a bit confused, somewhat melancholy, and a bit lost and I have know idea why. It is a strange feeling because I am normally the opposite. Is it the weather? Is it my lack of direction? I don’t know why I’m like this, but I want to be happy... When I’m not feeling my normal self, I started to get down on myself and I realized I just need to trust my gut. So simple, yet so difficult sometimes. Whenever I go against what I feel is right, it almost always goes haywire. Things don’t go as smoothly. The decision I made becomes a struggle, and I always seem to have to work a little too hard to make it work.

So from here on out, I am going to make a conscious effort to trust what my gut tells me in terms of my life’s direction and have faith that’s it’s the only way. So, the question is how do I do this? I think I need to be still and quiet my mind. I must stop thinking of things that could happen and be present. It’s so easy to talk ourselves out of what feels right. I don’t think our brains are always right. I know this probably seems like total crazy talk, but I am going to experiment and see how it works. I’m not going to let anyone else or that little voice in my head convince me otherwise. Wish me luck... ((>.<))

No comments:

Post a Comment