26 April, 2010

I HearT Walt Disney!

We Dream, We Believe, We Dare and We Do! Just as Walt Disney never wavered from his four-pillared philosophy, history is replete with examples of great accomplishments derived from the same commitment. His four steps were simple;

1) Dream beyond the boundaries of today.
2) Believe in sound values.
3) Dare to make a difference.
4) And then just go out and do it; Dream, Believe, Dare, Do.

Sometimes I do ask myself, do I;
1) Wait and hope that something or someone will provide the motivation needed to act, or
2) Take control of my own dream and work to see it through.

Legend has it that Walt Disney explained his success this way:

I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs. I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.

I would love to make dream comes true.. And I would to make everyone's dream come true... So, I better believe it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment