Rainy, Autumn


On Monday morning, I woke up to my inbox overflowing with messages wishing me a happy birthday, those wishes were also on IMs all day keeping me company, via my Facebook wall and text messages. It was an awesome social media birthday! I’m privileged to have such awesomely-terrific friends! Another year, another birthday. To those who have planned so hard on how to make my birthday joyful and meaningful, thank you for the effort and time. I am officially 25 now. But I guess we all start losing count after 21, don't we? =) Thank you for all those beautiful well-wishes. My 25th birthday was wonderful. It was memorable. I loved every minute. All these year, I've made countless wishes for myself but this year is an exception.
As I mentioned the last post, I did made a few wishes before blowing the candles. And, the elderly says never cut the cake to the bottom as it will cut off the wishes that you just made. So, I just cut first half an inch.. =)
I did not get to say it to you as time doesn't allow me to do so. Here am I sharing the wishes with the ones that I cherish..
First wish,
For myself, I wish to gain back my inner faith, hope and dreams and I am ready to let go.
Second Wish,
To Verica, I wished that you'll have a better health, smooth journey from now on and all the best in your studies. Thanks for being a lovely room mate and now, more like sisters. You can read me very well without me saying a single word. Though we have a total opposite character but we manage to live together for 5 and a half months. Sorry to make you worry about me all this time and thanks for lending me an ear whenever I need a listener. Each of your hugs and kisses means a lot to me.
Third Wish,
To Bee, I wished that you'll find your own path very soon, no more struggling with your inner self. I know you did put a lot of effort on me just to see me being a happy girl that enjoy every moment now and then. I know you want the best for me as a friend or even as a sister. You are always there to dry my tears, you are always ready to listen to all my problems without giving a single comment because you know me very well. Thanks for all the time and attention spent on me.
And Lastly,
To “You”, I wished you all the best in your career and exams, do have faith in yourself and be happy always. May you find the perfect fit one day. I do cherish every moment that I had with you and I will only bring the good ones back with me, leaving the rest here. No matter what is going to happen, I am always here for you to lean on whenever you need to take a break and rest for a second, I'll be your listener to all your troubles and worries.
It's not how long we know each other, it's the things and the experiences that we've been through together matters most.... I treasure..
Thanks for planning so hard just to make my 25th birthday a special one. I could not ask for more now simply because having you guys as friends is more than I deserve.
(Whispering)"Pssssp, Nanny, can you hear me? Make my wishes come true..."
No comments:
Post a Comment