8.3oam, 28th September 2009
Sunny, Dubai
I finally experienced an extremely awful moment that I've ever had.. Sunday, before leaving London at 8.4opm.. I took a tube back to the hostel early in the morning, the weather was extremely cold and breezy. It was the worst day I ever had this year. When we're parting, we started to realized how much they mean to us. The tears say it all. It is an emotion that no one can control and you can't hide them no matter how hard you try. It is not that we will not see each other anymore but things do change when as time goes by. I am the kind of person who is afraid to lose the good feeling that I have for friends. For the past 6 months, I have very close mates in the hostel and classmates in school, much more like your own family members.
No comments:
Post a Comment