
You roar at me, I look at you
You climb in bed, I held your hand
You smile at me, I kiss your hand
You fall asleep, the night has peaked
Glance around... Don't make a sound
Laugh away, these crazy days
Please don't frown, I don't want you down
Hold you tight, when your full of fright
Never out of sight, you're my light
See you walking, laughing and talking
Didn't think it's real, life can make things a wonderful meal
Sometimes things seem so wrong, but that doesn't last long
Just give me a hug, I'll give your hand a tug
Its cute when you pout, you put a plane in my coat
Made my day, please don't go away
I'll always be here, just take a peer
Here in my hood, feeling pretty good
When your feeling dim, just find me
I hope I can make you grin....

“Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.”
No comments:
Post a Comment